Digital Cap Torque Tester
4 Ranges up to 88 lb-in
Sample Diameters up to 7.5" (190 mm)
The Shimpo TNP torque meter is a precision instrument that measures OPEN and CLOSE torque values for various applications. As a cap torque analyzer, the TNP repeatedly determines bottle closure and breakaway torque. It has a wide memory capacity capable of storing 1,000 data points in addition to Average, Maximum and Minimum values. A HI-LO comparator feature can be utilized for a large batch testing to ensure overall product quality.
The TNP torque meter is USB capable for computer testing. Combined with the free Digitorq Software, additional analysis and testing can be performed.
The TNP is a portable device powered with internal rechargeable batteries or through an AC Adpater/charger. Designed with a small footprint it can easily be transferred to maximize use around the shop floor or the laboratory.
The TNP includes free software to analyze your measurement data. The software is Windows 7 compatible and requires Microsoft Excel.
- ±0.5% F.S. Accuracy
- Rechargeable NIMH batteries and / or Universal AC adapter
- Includes Hi/Go/Lo Limits and LED Indicators
- Small foot print, compact, space saver design
- Displays Torque values in, lb-in, Kgcm and Nm, Ncm
- Open Mode: Max value when opening [CCW torque direction]
- Close Mode: Max value when closing [CW torque direction]
- Average Mode: Continuous torque values in real time
- USB interface including FREE Digitorq Software
- Captures Peak Opening, Peak Closing and Average torque values (CCW, CW)
- Three (3) models offered covering small, medium and large sized containers
- One touch operation, retains up to 1000 measurements in memory
- Easy to read L.C.D.
- Includes Traceable Calibration Certificate
- 2 Year Warranty
- CE Certified
Typical Torque Values (LB-IN)
TNP includes, tester, set of four - 1" (30mm) gripping pegs, AC adapter, calibration certificate, USB Cable with CD-Software and instruction manual.
|Overload Protection||150 %|
|Sample Diameter Range (min to max)||0.39" to 7.48 (10-190 mm)|
|Overload Display||Display "OVR" On LCD (blinking on/off)|
|Main Display||4-digit LCD display Character height 12mm.|
|Sub Display||3-digit LCD display Character height 7mm.|
|Comparator Display||Hi, GO Lo LED Indicators|
|Accuracy||± 0.5% Full scale|
|Open Mode||Max vale when opening. Displays max counter clockwise torque.|
|Close Mode||Max value when closing. Displays max clockwise torque.|
|Average mode||Real time display. Displays max torque in real time.|
|Display Update Time||1, 2, 4 or 8 updates/second, user-set|
|Sampling Rate||1000 times/second|
|Memory data number||1000 data points (max)|
|Statistic process||Average value, max value and min value|
|Data output||USB 1.1 / RS232|
|PC software||Digitorque software|
|Accessories||USB cable, AC adapter, 30mm chuck pin (4pcs), Manual|
|Power||Built in nickle hydride battery or Auto-ranging AC adapter (AC100 - 240V)|
L x W x H
|12.60" x 8.94" x 4.96"
(320 x 227 x 126mm)
|Weight||8 kg (17.62 lbs)
CAP-TNP-10: 12.5 kg (27.53 lbs)
|Operation Temperature||32 - 104°F (0 - 40°C)|
|Battery Life||8 hours after full charge|
|Battery Recharge Time||Max. 16 hours|
PDF Brochure Click Here To Downloads